I met a problem in compiling demo examples tutorial

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I met a problem in compiling demo examples tutorial

heyitan
Contributor II

Hi , I followed the tutorials in Quick-Start-Packages and I had create BSP with VSDK support, but when I was tring to compile demo examples I got some error messages, I had shot the screen .Would anyone like to help me to solve the problem or figure me out what is wrong with that, thanks very much.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

heyitan
Contributor II

HI Kushal,

I have solved the problem, it was my mistake that I have not installed the given NXP ARM compilers properly. When I fixed out the trouble, I can compile the demo examples successfully except some libs those are involved with the image_filters_acf-cpp.o, I got some error messages"apu/chess CX image_filters_acf-cpp.o /bin/bash: chesscc: command not found", and the compilation failed and terminated. I have found the same trouble in NXP community someone posted several months ago, there were not solutions, can you give some advice?

Regards

Heyi

0 Kudos

KushalShahNXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Heyi,

This error is being generated because it is not able to find compiler for APEX accelerator.

Please specify the compiler by setting environment variable APU_COMP=nxp and including APEX compiler path in to PATH env variable. During installation if you have also installed APU compilers, it can be found at in folder "NXP\APU_Compiler_v1.0".

Please refer to Vision SDK User Guide for more instructions.

Regards,

Kushal

0 Kudos

KushalShahNXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Heyi,

This example uses isp graph "mipi_simple". Can you please try to compile it separately at "VisionSDK_S32V2xx_RTM_1_1_0\s32v234_sdk\isp\graphs\mipi_simple\dynamic_mipi_simple\build-v234ce-gnu-linux-d"

Also make sure that you haven't made any changes to the original code and all environment variable are populated correctly.

We are moving all support for this device to dedicated ticketing system. Please log a ticket at www.nxp.com/support using the "support request option" for more technical questions.

Regards,

Kushal

0 Kudos

heyitan
Contributor II

Hi Kushal, I just tried to build compile the isp graph "mipi_simple" separately at

"VisionSDK_S32V2xx_RTM_1_1_0\s32v234_sdk\isp\graphs\mipi_simple\dynamic_mipi_simple\build-v234ce-gnu-linux-d"

Unfortunately, I got a similar error message as before, the error were still from "kmem.c", I am sure the source code remained unchaned and this time I tried this on another computer.I also posted the question on the ticketing system, will that system offer better technical support?

Regards,

Heyi

error.bmp

0 Kudos