Why can't I find even a hint of where to find / how to get hold of P1020CE, the essential Chip Errata, if I'm not mistaken?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I find even a hint of where to find / how to get hold of P1020CE, the essential Chip Errata, if I'm not mistaken?

andyjones
Contributor II

I'm trying to check what constitutes the latest Chip Errata, but can find no trace of it on the system.  Am I doing something wrong?

I don't mind some decision to restrict access to it, but to not list it at all just wastes engineers time.  Please at least list that it exists, how to access it and what revision number and last issue date applies.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeffsteinheider
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All QorIQ Chip Errata are provided under NDA, either via direct or distribution sales, or a private extranet.

0 Kudos

andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The latest P1020CE document has been sent in a separate email.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos