Can you recommend to me which programmer should I buy to reprogram S9S12G64 mcu via bkgd programming pin?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you recommend to me which programmer should I buy to reprogram S9S12G64 mcu via bkgd programming pin?

saweddie
Contributor II

I want to read data of s9s12g64 mcu using bkgd pin? 

4 Replies

saweddie
Contributor II

Dear,

Now I can read .s19 file from s9s12G64 mcu. I also want to know how to edit and upload s19 file to target mcu.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

saweddie
Contributor II

I boght usbdm from freescale semiconductior.But my pc do not know it's driver.Where can I download it's driver please.

0 Kudos

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The drivers you can find here: USBDM drivers and the correspond description you can find in the Tutorial - Using the USBDM or USBDM: USB Driver Installation 

I hope it helps you.

Best regard,

Diana

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear  Saw Eddie,

You can use USB Multilink Universal:

USB-ML-UNIVERSAL Compatible with ARM devices from many manufacturers as well as NXP's Kinetis, LPC, S32, ColdFire V1/+V1, ColdFire V2-4, MPC55xx/56xx/57xx, HCS08, RS08, HC(S)12(X), S12Z, DSC, and STMicroelectronics' SPC5.

For more information look at the link: http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320168&productTab=1

Another option:

Stand-alone programmer, test & debug interface:

The CYCLONE_UNIVERSAL  supports a wide variety of ARM Cortex devices from many manufacturers as well many non-Arm based devices including from NXP (S32, Qorivva (MPC5xxx), MPC5xx/8xx, DSC, S12Z, RS08, S08, HC08, HC(S)12(X), Coldfire, Kinetis, LPC), and STMicroelectronics STM32, SPC5, STM8.

Note: The Cyclone Pro is no available. It has been replaced by the Cyclone Universal and Cyclone Universal FX production programmers. These programmers support all of the devices supported by Cyclone PRO

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320165&productTab=1

Open Source BDM interface: OSBDM 

USBDM: Debugger interface for Freescale RS08,HCS08,HCS12,Coldfire and ARM-Kinetis Devices. 

In the chapter Device Characteristics and links to documentation you can find supported devices by USBDM and useful links for the USBDM devices where are described for example compatible IDEs and other useful information.

I hope it helps you.

Best regards,

Diana