LPC 1769 uso del LCD

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC 1769 uso del LCD

enriquemartinez
Contributor I

necesito conectar el LCD de 16x2 (1602A) al LPC y configurarlo pero desconozco las librerías y las habilitaciones que hay que realizar. Existe algún tutorial o algo sobre lo cual pueda guiarme para realizar el procedimiento? no importa si es en 8 o en 4 bits. 

---------------------------

I need to connect the 16x2 LCD (1602A) to the LPC and configure it but I do not know the libraries and the licenses that need to be made. Is there a tutorial or something on which you can guide me to perform the procedure? It does not matter if it is in 8 or in 4 bits.

tnks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Enrique, 

We do not have libraries for the implementation of the LCD 16x2 with the LPC. However, I recommend you to see the following post in community: Driving 16x2 LCD using KSDK drivers  

In the post they use the FRDM-KL25Z card with the SDK drivers. You can use this example to see how they do all the configurations, initializations and sending data to the LCD. This way you can implement exactly the same drivers, only with the LPC drivers provided in the LPCOpen.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos