Kboot kstatus_AbortDataPhase

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kboot kstatus_AbortDataPhase

roymessinger
Contributor V

I'm flashing various boards in production phase. All are custom boards with K64 on them. I'm using Kboot and blhost to load the application.

In one of the board I'm receiving the kstatus abort data phase error.

This happens all the time in this specific board.

When the blhost reaches 97% it stops immediately. I've tried flashing a different application version and there it stops at 87% (see picture). Flashing at different speed didn't change anything.

pastedImage_2.png

different file:

pastedImage_3.png

Both files are perfectly fine and they are different versions of the application, running fine at other boards.

Any idea?

Roy

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roy,

From your description, I am afraid it's your board hardware stable problem.

The Kboot we have test it on our official board, it's no problem. I think you can check your problem board's hardware, whether the GND is stable enough, you also need to check your USB-TTL device, whether the wire is too long or any other EMI in your test situation.

If your TTL-USB works for most of the board, just one specific board have the problem, I think it's your customer's board hardware problem. Please check your hardware.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos