Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Using CW10 to debug NXP TMPS hardware; specifically the
FXTH87 TPMS microchip.
- Target is powered via seperate DC power supply; 2.5V, 25mA.
- All latest P&E driver updates are installed.
- Debugger is visible and is automatically selected in CW10.
- Tried playing with debug configurations, each time recieve the same dialog box with error
stating the target has not been detected.
Has anyone else had a similar issue when using this debugger with CW10?
thanks in advance,