Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with nRF24l01+ on KL25Z with STATUS Register

Jump to solution
peteros
Contributor I

Hello,

I got problem with nRF24l01 modul. The SPI communications works, but when I  send payload (I only use transmmiter)I check the STATUS register and the value should be 0x10 for max retransmit payload, but it always set on 0x0E. What can be the problem ? Iam using KL25Z

Thanks

Code is below

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi customer,

When you send payload, whether the SPI bus wave received data is the same as the KL25 code?

If yes, it means the slave feedback is wrong, please check the SPI bus wave.

If the SPI bus wave data is correct, then it should be the KL25 code's problem, your master need to select same SPI mode, CHPA and CPOL as your slave.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi customer,

When you send payload, whether the SPI bus wave received data is the same as the KL25 code?

If yes, it means the slave feedback is wrong, please check the SPI bus wave.

If the SPI bus wave data is correct, then it should be the KL25 code's problem, your master need to select same SPI mode, CHPA and CPOL as your slave.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
peteros
Contributor I

Hi, Kerry 

Yes i change CPHA and CPOL and it works :smileyhappy:

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi h h,

That's very good!

If your problem is solved, please help me mark the correct answer, just to close this case, thank you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos