Need Windows 7 64b drivers for my CodeWarrior USB Tap

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Windows 7 64b drivers for my CodeWarrior USB Tap

steveread
Contributor I

I have attached a photo of the CD I am installing CodeWarrior from.

But I cannot install the driver for the CodeWarrior USB TAP (900-75116 REV F 10342080).

I have tried to update the driver from here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CodeWarrior\ccs\drivers\usb

And it says 

“Windows could not find a software driver for your device”.

This is for production programming using the FFASH.exe.

So because it is not installed the LED's are red when they should be green.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

mbedardh
Contributor I

Hi Steve,

I have about the same need as you which is production programming. I try to make the CW TAP working but with CW 8.8 which is not ideal in production.

I see that you mentioned FFASH.exe which i guess is a standalone utility for programming only. So I wonder, where this program can be downloaded, and from which company is it available ?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

you use CW for DSC v8.0. This version doesn't support 64bit win7 officially.

We suggest you use CW11.0 instead.

You can download it from this url

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE|NXP 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

steveread
Contributor I

Good Morning Jennie,

When I try to download the program I get the following page shown below and I do not know what to do.

I have had our IT look at this and are not sure either.

Can you please help me download this file.

Thank you – Steve

Steve Read

Service Senior Electronic Technologist

Paradigm Electronics Inc

205 Annagem Blvd, Mississauga, L5T 2V1

T 905-564-1994 ext.#1290

E sread@paradigm.com<mailto:sread@paradigm.com>

I http://www.paradigm.com I http://www.anthemav.com

P Save trees. Think green before printing this email.

++++++++++++++++++++

© Copyrighted material. This e-mail along with any attachments is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Retransmission, copying, printing or any other form of disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.,

++++++++++++++++++++

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Steve,

You mean you met error of "You have been redirected to this page because your ID is INACTIVE in Flexera..."?

You have been redirected to this page because your ID is INACTIVE in Flexera. Please Activate your a... 

I don't have right to reactive your account, but I suggest you contact this thread. I see this link is active and solved many similar issues.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

steveread
Contributor I

Good Morning Jennie,

I have to say your website is one of the more frustrating websites to use. Perhaps if I was a hardcore programmer it would make more sense but I am simply trying to get our production system running.

First, my Internet Explorer 11 does not work. I log in and nothing happens.

So I switched to Google Chrome and log in and then I get the following page shown below and I do not know what to do?

How do I download this file?

Thank you – Steve

Steve Read

Service Senior Electronic Technologist

Paradigm Electronics Inc

205 Annagem Blvd, Mississauga, L5T 2V1

T 905-564-1994 ext.#1290

E sread@paradigm.com<mailto:sread@paradigm.com>

I http://www.paradigm.com I http://www.anthemav.com

P Save trees. Think green before printing this email.

++++++++++++++++++++

© Copyrighted material. This e-mail along with any attachments is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Retransmission, copying, printing or any other form of disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.,

++++++++++++++++++++

0 Kudos

steveread
Contributor I

Please see the attached photo.

I do not know what to do?

0 Kudos