CodeWarrior fails at verify stage while debugging

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior fails at verify stage while debugging

kirankumar
Contributor I

I'm using code warrior development studio – v10.6 and MC9S12ZVL32 microcontroller. 

I’m facing a problem while debugging. The code warrior studio hangs at flashing stage and doesn’t come out of it. Build project is successful, but flashing via debug configurations is hanging. If flashed via Flash Programmer, flashing is successful but the software doesn’t run.

Flashing_Hang.png

Also CRC-16 verify error is observed while downloading via debugger as shown in screenshot.

CodeWarrior_Error.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kiran,

Does this problem rely on a specific project or a common issue for all project?

if the problem is only with a specific project, can you send me the project thus I can test it from my side?

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

kirankumar
Contributor I

Hi,

This problem is specific to project. Unfortunately i cannot share the project as it is confidential.

However i have exported the programming failure log. But i was not able to attach the same here.

Do let me know alternative ways of sending this log to you.

--

Kind Regards,

Kiran Kumar C

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kiran

If your project is not ok to visible to public, I suggest you create a private case to NXP technical support team.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745 

We don't want your entire working project. please just create a demo project that we can reproduce your issue.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos