Hi I'm using the Hexiwear (K64F Family) and MCUXpresso IDE.
My Debugger is Hexiwear Docking Station.
I tried to VLPS mode from VLPR. But VLPS current is to High.(About 9 - 10mA measured a whole board)
First. I Copied and pasted Reference Code a.
Second. Fixed Clock Frequency(Used MCUXpresso Config Tool) and LLWU pin ( changed PTC6 to PTA4 ( LLWU_P3) )
Then, Debugging and measurement current value.
- I attached Two zip file of My code.
- 1. Hexi_Project.zip : power_manager code
- 2. MK64FN1M0xxx12_Project : power_mode_switch code
- How to Fix this problem.?
- I read AN4503 2.3.9 VLPS (page11) but How to set debugger disable in MCUXpresso IDE?
- Reference Code.
- 1. SDK_2.3.1_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\demo_apps\power_manager
- 2. SDK_2.3.1_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\demo_apps\power_mode_switch
- 3. AN4503 : Power management for Kinetis MCUs.
- 4. An4470 :Using Low Power modes on Kinetis Family