cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need basic support for KV46

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Hello

I am new to MCUXpresso IDE. All the demo video and documents ref. to demo boards. Where can I see detailed explanation how to create a project on bare board? I am using my own design board with KV46.

I tried creating KV46 zip with the SDK, and importing it to the IDE, but I am got strange error messages without writing a single code line!

Please help...

TIA

2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer:

new.PNG

Empty board files.PNG

Then you may need to configure the clock and Peripherals according your own board.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Hello Robin,

Thank you for your answer. I did it all, but it did not help. I found the reason after 2 frustrating weeks, and Jennie confirmed it in her answer https://community.nxp.com/thread/473673  . MCUXpresso can't work without Internet connectivity. I tried to work off-line, after installing MKV46 SDK.

It's a pity that the program does not popup a message that Internet connectivity needed, instead I saw that no MCU selected - without understanding the reason. It could save me a lot of time.

Please put a note to all this product users here ....

Best regards,

Ben