program flashing error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program flashing error

ishwarbhoge
Contributor I

I am using LPC1769 CMSIS-DAP rev D1 board with MCUxpresso software v10.1.0. buitl program successfully but when i am trying to flash program on board it gives me error like " No compatible probes available. They may be disabled, disconnected, not powered, already in use or not compatible with this target". How can I solve this Error. Please reply

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

When you plug the debug probe into your computer, what do you see in "Devices and Printers" (assuming you are running on Windows).

Two possibilities...

1) You might need to install the mbed serial port driver. There is a link to this in the IDE's Help -> Additional Resources menu

2) For some reason, your board doesn't actually have debug probe firmware programmed into the probe at all. In which can install the latest version yourself. [You might want to do this even if installing the mbed serial port driver worked, as the older firmware is noticeably slower than the latest version.]

The latest probe firmware for the LPCXpresso-CD boards can be referenced via: New debug probe firmware & drivers for MAX boards 

And you might also want to read through this ticket : LPCXpresso LPC1769 (OM13085) Can't find debug Probe 

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support