cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux + OPTEE iMX6Q Sabre Auto

g_cicero
Contributor I

Hi experts,

I am trying to run OPTEE and Linux on a Sabre Automotive with a i.MX6Q. Some questions:

- where can I find and build Linux in order to be aware to run in the Normal world (including OPTEE driver and avoiding all secure accesses)?

- does the latest Linux distro support the PSCI to enable SMP? If yes, where I can find the source code?

Actually I am able to run OPTEE with CFG_BOOT_SYNC_CPU=n and CFG_PSCI_ARM32=y. OPTEE correctly configures the primary CPU and launches the Normal world that gets stuck without printing anything.

I tried 2 different Linux source code:

- linux-imx-imx_4.1.15_2.0.0_ga from the official git linux-imx.git - i.MX Linux Kernel 

- GitHub - MrVan/linux at imx_4.1.15_2.0.0_ga

I built both solutions with the following extra lines in the imx_v7_defconfig:

+CONFIG_ARM_PSCI=y

+CONFIG_TEE=y
+CONFIG_OPTEE=y

Does anyone can help me on having a fully working SMP environment with OPTEE?

Thanks a lot in advance

GC

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giorgiomaria

one can look on

imx-optee-test - i.MX optee test 
imx-optee-os - i.MX optee os 
imx-optee-client - i.MX optee client 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

g_cicero
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

first thanks for the answer.

I see that those repositories are all related to OPTEE, when I actually have a partial working environment in the Secure World. I am looking for the Linux source code with support to PSCI and OPTEE driver (still normal world in the linux kernel).

Do you know if the linux-imx source code of the same repository (linux-imx - i.MX Linux kernel ) has the feature I am looking for?

Otherwise, could anyone be able to drive me to the right direction?

Thanks,

GC

0 Kudos