I wish to program a lpc 2134/01 with a ulink2 of China by jtag uvision4 detects nothing jtag found help me plea

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish to program a lpc 2134/01 with a ulink2 of China by jtag uvision4 detects nothing jtag found help me plea

smrourcocoz
Contributor I

c'est un lpc 2134fbd01 faudrait-il peut etre un schema du kit transistore a relier avec ulink 2 chinois pour que celui ci detecte ce prosseceur ?merci de me fournir ce schema

0 Kudos
2 Replies

smrourcocoz
Contributor I

thank you victor for your answer but must i clarify that my ulink 2 is a chinese clone and i need an exact scheme of the resistances that i need to add and where to put the debug jump to connect the whole
I did not understand well on the schema of the link that you gave me I thought I saw a logical circuit ic2 ic4 ic5 ic6 ic6 I do not see which one and then that mean

0 Kudos

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Here is a schematics of JTAG interface circuits that are part of ULINK2:

http://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/ulink2/ulink2_hw_schematic.htm

Have a great day,
Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos