Where do I find programming guide to customize NetPDL

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find programming guide to customize NetPDL

heelui
Contributor I

My co-worker left a custom FMC NetPDL.  Is there any programing guide that describes variables usage?  It appears there are key variables such as “shim1” and “HeaderSize”.   I could guess the HeaderSize.  I don’t know what “shim1” is.  There must be others.  Is there a description of the keywords?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Hee Lui,

Please refer to the section "7.4.4.5.1.13 NXP NetPDL Reference" in https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/supporting-information/QORIQ-SDK-2.0-IC-REV0.pdf for FMC NetPDL user guide.

Please refer to the section "7.4.4.5.1.13.5.1 The before Element", "7.4.4.5.1.13.5.2 The after Element" and "7.4.4.5.1.13.5.3.4 The action Element (for use in a Custom Protocol file)" for the keyword “shim1” description.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos