Where do I get official header, startup and linker script files from for the LPC11Uxx?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I get official header, startup and linker script files from for the LPC11Uxx?

erickorozco
Contributor I

Hey guys, 

I'm starting a project with the LPC11u68 micro. On past projects, I have been able to find the official headers, startup, and linkers from the nxp website. However, on the samples provided for this micro, I was unable to find such files. Where can I find them? In concrete I'm looking for the following files: 

LPC11Uxx.h

system_LPC11Uxx.h and system_LPC11Uxx.c (this is the one that I'm missing)...

startup_LPC11Uxx.s (found this one)... 

I have found some of them on different repos, but I would rather use the official ones.

Thank you, 

Erick. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Erick,

Which IDE are you using? If you are using MCUXpresso please go to the following path: 

C:\nxp\MCUXpressoIDE_10.1.1_606\ide\Examples\LPCOpen

Inside that path you will find the LPCOpen for the LPC11u68. LPCOpen is an extensive collection of free software libraries (drivers and middleware) and example programs

If you are using LPCXpresso then the path is the following:

C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_8.2.2_650\lpcxpresso\Examples\LPCOpen

Or if you want you can access the next link: LPCOpen Libraries and Examples|NXP  to see if there is a newer version available and download it directly from there.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos