Dear support team,
Are there some differences between the S32K144 and S32K146 very low power mode (VLPS) ?
I use this sequence to go to very low power mode:
During the initialization:
- I set SMC_PMPROT_AVLP to 1
- I set SMC_PMCTRL_STOPM to 2
- I set SMC_STOPCTRL_STOPO to 0
- I set SCB_SCR_SLEEPDEEP to 1
When I want to to go very low power mode:
- I switch off the unused peripherals (PCC registers)
- I start my wake up timer (LPTMR)
- I execute the WFI instruction
With my hardware with S32K146, the current consumption in sleep mode is 5mA higher than with the other hardware (with S32K144).
is this normal that the S32K146 consumes 5mA more than the S32K144 (in VLPS or RUN mode) ?
Thank you very much