cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Generator Output Does Not Build

donweier
Contributor II

Hello all,

I am trying to port a project to the MKL17Z256VFT4. As a first step I used the project generator and the output does not build. I used the following settings:

• SDK 2.3 with FatFS and USB selected
  • Advanced project generation
  • Standalone selected
  • IAR project

I've attached the unaltered output of of the project generator using these selections, but a quick description is that the build fails in clock_config because the compiler cannot find definitions for several structures and what appear to be enums. A quick search of the reference documentation for the API does not turn up a definition. In addition, I have searched the included project files for the definitions expecting that there were issues in the compiler or linker configuration that could be resolved if I knew the location of the definitions. I was unable to find any file with the definitions. I'm stumped because it doesn't appear the definition exists anywhere, but this is the baseline project. I'm using IAR version 8.11 to compile.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Don 

1 Reply

marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Don,

I'd recommend to use latest version of MCUXpresso Config Tools (V4.0) and re-generate clock_config.* for your processor.

Alternatively, you can generate these files directly on the web http://mcuxpresso.nxp.com - from dashboard select Config Tools and then select Clock tool.

Hope this help

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek