I'm trying to debug u-boot i.MAX6 Quad processor based custom hardware design using j-link Ultra +
According to this link >> https://boundarydevices.com/debugging-using-segger-j-link-jtag/
I followed the steps.
I'm trying to work on Linux 64bit OS.
I already installed J-Link tools (J-Link Commander V6.30g)
And using JLinkExe and JLinkGDBServer for making connection with target and host.
And using grapgicla IDE as Eclipse IDE for U-Boot debugging.
Please read the following information and please answer my questions.
1) JLinkExe connection was successful. Look following images. Is this Device name MCIMX6Q4 correct for processor i.MAX6Q ? (Manufacturer part number - MCIMX6Q6AVT10AC)
2) And JLinkGDBServer connection was established.
3) And did the debug configurations correctly in Eclipse correctly.
4) But when I'm hit debugging I got following error message. Can you guide me on this issue ?
5) And also I'm getting the following issue with Windows 10 OS when I hit the Debug function. With the same Eclipce IDE.
I must be thankful to you if you will kindly guide me on this issue.