cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot write to server: not open

emanuelepavese
Contributor I

Hi, I've got a problem 

I was in the middle of a debug session, everything was fine. After a few modifications on the code I was working on, I launched the debug and got this error: 

at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.client.RedlinkServerClient.getWriter(RedlinkServerClient.java:626)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.client.RedlinkServerClient.writeln(RedlinkServerClient.java:1267)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.client.RedlinkServerClient.send(RedlinkServerClient.java:1011)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.client.RedlinkServerClient.sendReceive(RedlinkServerClient.java:1075)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.client.RedlinkServerClient.sendReceive(RedlinkServerClient.java:1056)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.client.RedlinkServerClient.sendReceive(RedlinkServerClient.java:1043)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.client.RedlinkServerClient.probeList(RedlinkServerClient.java:938)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.common.redlinkserver.RedlinkServerEmuHandler.discoverEmulators(RedlinkServerEmuHandler.java:211)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.win.AbstractWinServerProbe.discoverEmulators(AbstractWinServerProbe.java:78)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.EmulatorsDB.getEmus(EmulatorsDB.java:400)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.EmulatorsDB.getEmulatorInfo(EmulatorsDB.java:306)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.EmulatorsDB.getAvailableEmulators(EmulatorsDB.java:222)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.TargetDiscovery.probeDiscovery(TargetDiscovery.java:582)
at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.TargetDiscovery.probeDiscovery(TargetDiscovery.java:545)
at com.crt.debugcommon.utils.LaunchScriptUtils.getEmulatorInfo(LaunchScriptUtils.java:355)
at com.crt.debugcommon.utils.LaunchScriptUtils.init(LaunchScriptUtils.java:633)
at com.crt.debugcommon.utils.LaunchScriptUtils.<init>(LaunchScriptUtils.java:245)
at com.crt.debugcommon.utils.LaunchScriptUtils.<init>(LaunchScriptUtils.java:229)
at com.crt.dsfdebug.dsf.services.TargetDiscoveryService.getTargetDiscovery(TargetDiscoveryService.java:150)
at com.crt.dsfdebug.dsf.override.CRTFinalLaunchSequence$TargetDiscoveryJob.runInUIThread(CRTFinalLaunchSequence.java:102)
at org.eclipse.ui.progress.UIJob$1.run(UIJob.java:97)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:135)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:4155)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3772)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1127)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:337)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1018)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:694)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:337)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:606)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:139)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:669)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:608)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1515)

LPCXpresso 824 max

Windows 10 

I already tried to reinstall the drivers, but nothing happens. 

(The pc recognizes the board correctly)

What I have to do ??

Thank you 

Labels (1)
3 Replies

liuxinpeng0908
Contributor II

Could you share in more detail? I had the same problem. Thanks a lot.

emanuelepavese
Contributor I

Problem solved 

(FIREWALL) 

odin_marone
Contributor I

emanuelepavese What specific FIREWALL actions did you take to resolve this?
(simply stating "FIREWALL" does little to help others resolve their issue)

0 Kudos