Using MfgTool after Enabling Secure Feature (Locked Device)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using MfgTool after Enabling Secure Feature (Locked Device)

huzaifi
Contributor II

Hey,

I've successfully signed my u-boot and kernel, and enable the security fuse on the board. When integrating the signed images into my build I am able to use the software update perfectly fine. However, when using the MfgTool (manufacturing tool), I am unable to get it to flash the device. 

I want to know it I should be able to use the MfgTool after I have locked the device, or if I should not be able to use the MfgTool after the secure fuse is enabled. Are there extra steps that I need to take to have the MfgTool working after i have enables the secure fuse?

Also, I am using MfgTool2.

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a NXP employee that the NDA is in place.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos