How to use Tag Tamper loop feature of UCODE G2iL+ IC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Tag Tamper loop feature of UCODE G2iL+ IC

vaibhavpatel199
Contributor I

We want to put RFID PCB tag in our new upcoming product for design this PCB antenna our PCB size is 5 mm width and 72 mm length. length can be adjustable +10 mm but width not possible to increase.

We want to use Tag Tamper Loop Feature of UCODE G2iL+ IC to set a tamper indicator will be set to 1 if PCB tampered by any cause.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please kindly refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marcin_madziag
Contributor I

Dear Kan,

The Table 37. states under pin tamper characteristics that resistance of <2 M-Ohm or >20 M-Ohm alters the tamper bit.  In my mathematics the M stands for Mega which would translate to 2.000.000 Ohm and 20.000.000 Ohm respectively. Is it a mistake? Shouldn't it be replaced by mili-Ohms with lowercase 'm'?

Regards,

Marcin

0 Kudos

LDamasio
Contributor I

This bit flag by pin tamper write in definitive way to signaling the tamper status? Or in case to recobery the normal resistance it comes back to the normal value?

0 Kudos