Uart Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uart Problem

fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hello is there any example to see a data written in external terminal into MCUXpresso's own semihosting terminal via uart ? I wanna see written text in both terminals.
None of SDK-2.3's uart examples makes that.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  fatih ozen,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
I'm not clear with your demand, do you want a UART bootloader application demo?
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hi jeremyzhou,

Thanks for quick reply. I want to write something via keyboard in 1st place and want to see it in 1st and 2nd places in picture below. 1st place is teraterm(could be another terminal program). 2nd place is MCUXpresso IDE's Console.
pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi fatih ozen

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding to semihosting implementation, please refer this thread for details.

Using printf() 

TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
0 Kudos