keaz64 program error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keaz64 program error

jikanghu
Contributor I

When i used S32DS to debug my project(debug setting:xxx_Debug_Segger), it worked well. and i generated an hex file, when i used J-LINK V9 to program the keaz64, it occured an error, showed below:

pastedImage_203.png

what's the reason? is the RAM out of the usage?

the project setting as below:

pastedImage_204.png

pastedImage_205.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  jikang hu,

Please change the Device to NXP SKEAZ64xxx4 to have try .

pastedImage_1.png

It seems there is no error in your  configuration. I use J-flash v6.20g test , there is no error .

What about your hex file  ? How about a simple hex file of bare project ?

And you also can copy&paste this question to Seeger supppot , there are many cases about J-link:

Main Page - SEGGER Forum  

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jikanghu
Contributor I

Alice_Yang:

thanks, i found the problem, because i defined some sectors in SKEAZ_flash.d 

pastedImage_1.png

i used uint32_t  __attribute__((section(".EkeyNum1"))) Ekey1_Num[3] to strorage a global variate, it seems no fault ,even in debug. i looked the .map file, and i found, the Ekey1_Num[3] strorage in 0x1ffff81B, when i download the hex file using j-flash v6.0, the errors come out, so

i modified my code, just used FLASH_Program1LongWord() construction to storage variates in fixed sectors, and didn't divide flash memory,the errors disappared, but i don't know why. can you tell me more details?thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jikang,

I haven't KEAZ64 board, so I test on other KE04 chip, it can work well.

I generate a hex file refer to your requirement, seperate the flash memory , then storage a global variable,

based on KEAZ64xxx4 chip, could you please test it on you side .

My relocate variable code as below :

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos