cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LH75401-different chip-versions

geroldwagner
Contributor I

Hi out there,

in an old design we are using NXP BlueStreak LH75401 System-on -Chip as Controller in our grafical display .

We have seen problems with the CAN-Interface in some of our products, we can not explain (CAN-packets were destroyed by the controller without any reason).

We have seen different CPUTAPIDs in the controllers:
0x00754061: This is the value a chip A with the marking LH75401-NOQ, 100 CO, 1441 KOREA, D88SJ.1, This is the value stated in the user manual.
0x3f1f0f0f: This is the value of chip B with the marking LH75401-NOQ, 100 CO, 1351 KOREA, D7JMY.1.

Both Chips seem to work the same except of the CAN-Interface. We expect a change in the can-controller of the chip.

Does anybody know about the history of the chip and can point us the datasheets/usermanuals/erratas of the different versions?

Thanks for your help

Gerold

0 Kudos
2 Replies

geroldwagner
Contributor I

Hi Thomas,

I know the chip is obsolete. I already started a ticket in the NXP Technical Support. But as the chip is obsolete nobody from NXP or our distributor wants/cannot help me.

So I tried to ask the community if anybody out there knows the controller and can share his experience and/or help me.

Best regards,

Gerold

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gerold,

I do apologize that we cannot help, but this device is obsolete and discontinued from the NXP portfolio, so we do not provide online support for this part.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos