how to build a app which start location is not zero?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to build a app which start location is not zero?

Jump to solution
zhongshen
Contributor III

Dear Sir

I have used MCUexpresso IDE for the arm application development. In the target chip, I will put two programs: one is start at zero (normally), the second is from 0x6000. My question is how to configure the IDE so that it will be build at location: 0x6000 (default is 0x0000)?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zhong Shen,

You can  configure the "Memory configuration editor" , just like below :

pastedImage_2.png

About the detail, please check  MCUXpresso_IDE_User_Guide.pdf -> 14.8 Using the Memory Configuration Editor

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zhong Shen,

You can  configure the "Memory configuration editor" , just like below :

pastedImage_2.png

About the detail, please check  MCUXpresso_IDE_User_Guide.pdf -> 14.8 Using the Memory Configuration Editor

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos