S12ZVML-MINIBRD_BLDC源程序

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12ZVML-MINIBRD_BLDC源程序

zhangzhi
Contributor I

我在官网上想下载S12ZVML-MINIBRD_BLDC源程序,但下载的是S12ZVML-MINIBRD_BLDC.exe执行文件,这个执行文件怎样使用。这个开发板源程序在哪里下载,怎样能获得这个开发板的源代码?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The correct version of the CodeWarrior can be found at:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/codewarrior-development-t...

It is CodeWarrior® for MCUs (Eclipse IDE)

Evaluation version works like full version for 30 days then, if there is no license, works like special with limitations described at page 3 (column ColdFire, ColdFire+, DSC, Kinetis, MPC55xx MCUs,

PX, RS08, S08 and S12Z) of the document

http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/fact-sheets/950-00437.pdf

Opening a project can be dono in following way. The CW10 has the cool feature that you could simply drag the folder with your project and drop it into CodeWarrior Projects window. The CW will import it into the workspace. This way you could import several projects.

The next option is menu-File-Import-General-Existing Projects into Workspace-Select directory with your project(s).

Best regards,

Ladislav

0 Kudos

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I would like to ask you, if it is possible, to communicate in English.

Translation:

Hello, I have already installed this SW(S12ZVML-MINIBRD_BLDC.exe ). Should I open it with CodeWarrior? can you tell me how to open and use it with CW step by step? I use CW6.0. Is this version too low? I use 32bit windows, can you give me a suitable CodeWarrior version link?  

0 Kudos

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I hope there is no misunderstanding but just run the file and it will install the source code and all necessary file on you PC.

Best regards,

Ladislav

0 Kudos

zhangzhi
Contributor I

您好:我已经将这个执行程序安装完了,是不是需要用CodeWarrior软件调用,调用的步骤和方法能告诉我吗?我用的是CodeWarrior 6.0,是不是版本太低了,我用的是32位计算机,能给一个合适的CodeWarrior 软件的链接吗?谢谢

0 Kudos

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Web Translator says:

" I want to download the S12ZVML-MINIBRD_BLDC source program on the official website, but I downloaded the S12ZVML-MINIBRD_BLDC.exe executable file and how this executable file is used.  Where is the development board source code downloaded and how can I get the source code for this development board?"

0 Kudos