Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX_USE_LOGS - error log to file

Jump to solution
jasonscott
Contributor IV

Hi,

I was wondering if there was an example of how to use the error log and save it to a file on an SD card?

I am running MQX 4.2.

I looked under that directory for an example, but nothing jumped out at me.

Anyone have any references i can look at?

Thanks,

Jason

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason:

I would suggest you  refer to the web_hvac demo

Freescale_MQX_4_2\demo\web_hvac

You can see there is a logging task, it can store log information on a USB Memory Stick

Have a great day,
Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason:

I would suggest you  refer to the web_hvac demo

Freescale_MQX_4_2\demo\web_hvac

You can see there is a logging task, it can store log information on a USB Memory Stick

Have a great day,
Daniel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

jasonscott
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for that info!

I have a followup question about the TAD pointer.

Is there an easy way to check what line of code or instruction that the pointer is pointing to?

I am basically trying to find out where this occurred.

Normally id look at the map file to figure this out, but if it occurs in kernel space i am not sure how to track it down.

Thanks,

Jason

0 Kudos