I am using "MK66FN2M0VLQ18" for my controller.
1) If my program is running in the first 256K range, I am trying to erase/program from 0x0004_0000 to 0x0007_FFFF, I get MCU RESET. It works fine if I disable interrupt during flash operation.
2) If I am trying to erase/program from 0x0008_0000 to 0x001F_FFFF, it works fine. no need to disable interrupt.
1) Can I run a program in block0 and erase/program area in block0 as well? Or I have to erase/program in other block?
2) If need to erase/program in other block, why does it work if I disable the interrupt?
3) Is there any way to erase/program in the same block as running block? Do I need to set callback function to fix it?