Dear Team, I am working on LPC11u68 microcontroller. I want to load the program in flash via usb isp as it is the fastest loading process. The problem is that when i program the LPC11u68 via isp or swd it runs. But when i copy the bin file in the drive t

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Team, I am working on LPC11u68 microcontroller. I want to load the program in flash via usb isp as it is the fastest loading process. The problem is that when i program the LPC11u68 via isp or swd it runs. But when i copy the bin file in the drive t

mustaqimshaikh
Contributor I

Dear Team, 
I am working on LPC11u68 microcontroller. I want to load the program in flash via usb isp as it is the fastest loading process. The problem is that when i program the LPC11u68 via isp or swd it runs. But when i copy the bin file in the drive the 11u68 does not run. Is there anyway i can get the uc run after proramming through the usb isp. 

If possible Please Explain the entire bootloading process for usb isp. 

Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Dezheng_Tang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

When you convert from ELF to binary file, you need to insert the checksum at offset 0x1C of your image. I don't know which IDE you use, Keil tool do this through a PC command line tool ELFDWT:

http://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/uv4/uv4_ut_elfdwt.htm

mustaqimshaikh
Contributor I

Thank You Mr. Tang. It works. And the Mcu is running. 

0 Kudos

mustaqimshaikh
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply. 

Yes am working with keil, So Elfdwt will give me the bin file along with the checksum at location 0x1c? Could you please help me out with the exact command. 

Thanks

0 Kudos