Unable to download FRDM-KV11Z schematic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download FRDM-KV11Z schematic

tomaszziajko
Contributor II

Sorry to post my question in a kind of irrelevant category, but there is no forum that suits my question better.

When I go to:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/kinetis-c...

I am unable to download schematics for this development board. When I click at "Board Information" and then "Schematic" I am being redirected to the same page I just posted the link to.

Could you please fix this and provide the schematics? This is quite urgent, since availablility of schematic to devboards is essential to do anything with this boards.

Regards,

Tomasz Ziajko

0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As this question is about the schematic for a Kinetis microcontroller board, rather than for an LPC microcontroller, you would probably be more likely to get a response if you posted in the Kinetis forum : Kinetis Microcontrollers 

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

tomaszziajko
Contributor II

Thank you for your suggestion, for some reason I could not locate that other forum. This topic can be deleted

0 Kudos

tomaszziajko
Contributor II

Hi NXP guys, still no schematic on your web page, could anybody plase take care of it?

0 Kudos

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tomasz

Schematics for kinetis devices can be found in the web page of the evaluation board, under software and tools tab, you will find a subtab named as schematics:

FRDM-KV11Z|Freedom Development Platform|Kinetis MCU|NXP  

Hope this helps.

Best regards

0 Kudos