cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot change the modulo value of counter

Jump to solution
juliancox
Contributor V

I am using a free running counter on a S08QE16 cpu to generate a periodic interrupt every 4ms. The interrupt occurs every 8ms irrespective of the value I set for "Period/offset" for component FC1 using device TMP10.Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 12.33.11.jpg

With the settings shown above I still get an interrupt every 8ms.

By examining the timer registers (using a breakpoint) the counter is counting, but TMP1MOD contains the value 0x0000. If I then enter a value of 0x8000 into TMP1MOD I get the timing I need. In the hardware initialisation code there is only an instruction to set  TMPMOD to 0x0000. Do we have a problem with ProcessorExpert?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Julian Cox,

How about use the "TimerInt" component :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Julian Cox,

How about use the "TimerInt" component :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos