cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1050 with external 8/16-bit SDRAM and 8/16-bit SCL NAND flash

Jump to solution
abertu
Contributor II

I want use the i.MX RT1050 with an external 8/16-bit SDRAM and an external 8/16-bit SCL NAND flash.
Are there some schematics to follow as reference?

Thanks in advance.
Angelo

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
abertu
Contributor II

For this issue, refers to IMXRT1050 reference manual, chapter 48.4.3.

Best regards,

Angelo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can also try this tool, with this tool, You can flash bare image into various boot devices easily and don't need to care about headers (ivt, boot data...)

GitHub - JayHeng/nxp-sec-boot-ui: A one-stop GUI tool to work with NXP MCU (Kinetis, i.MXRT, LPC) RO... 

0 Kudos
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Angelo,

In case of the SRAM implementation, you could refer to the i.MX RT1050 EVK. On the following link you could find the “i.MXRT1050 EVK Extended Feature Example Code and HW guide” where board schematics are included:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=i.MXRT1050-EX-CODE-AND-HW-GUIDE&appType=license

Hope this will be useful for you.

Best regards!

/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
abertu
Contributor II

Dear Carlos,

thank you for your kindest answer.

I had already checked the archive "i.MXRT1050 EVK Extension Feature Example Code and HW Guide", but I find only info about CSI, FlexIO, FlexSPI, LPSPI, PWM, SPDIF and WiFi. Nothing about the SLC NAND Flash.

Best regards,

Angelo

0 Kudos
abertu
Contributor II

For this issue, refers to IMXRT1050 reference manual, chapter 48.4.3.

Best regards,

Angelo

0 Kudos