Hi, I am using MRF6VP121KH and MMRF1317H power amplifiers in my circuits. I need MTBF/FIT rate for these power amplifiers for MTBF calculations as per MIL-HDBK-217F. Can anyone share the details? Thanks in advance.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am using MRF6VP121KH and MMRF1317H power amplifiers in my circuits. I need MTBF/FIT rate for these power amplifiers for MTBF calculations as per MIL-HDBK-217F. Can anyone share the details? Thanks in advance.

santhoskumar_n
Contributor I

Hi,

MRF6VP121KH and MMRF1317H MTBF/FIT rate details required for reliability analysis.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

MTTF calculator for MRF6VP121KH is available on the product page:

https://www.nxp.com/products/rf/rf-power/rf-aerospace-and-defense/avionics/965-1215-mhz-1000-w-50-v-...

MMRF1317H is an aerospace and defence product. NXP provides dedicated support for these devices. Please, create a request to technical support and it will be forwarded to proper team.

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos