MCUx IDE fatal error: fsl_port.h: No such file or directory for KE06Z?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUx IDE fatal error: fsl_port.h: No such file or directory for KE06Z?

eyeow84
Contributor III

I am trying to migrate my existing project based on KE06Z from KDS IDE to MCUXpresso IDE development platform.

I managed to use MCUx SDK builder to generate the zip file for KE06Z. 

I managed to use MCUx Config Tools Ver4.0 to generate the .mex file for pins and clocks configuration. (noted peripheral configuration is not available for KE06Z MCU)

I also managed to install the SDK and import the .mex to the project I created. But every time I click on build project I will get error message "fatal error: fsl_port.h: No such file or directory". May i know what is the problem or i miss out any step?

I browse thru and compared with other SDK folder generated for other mcu, I can easily locate the fsl_port.c and fsl_port.h at the driver folder. So I wonder whether fsl_port.h and fsl_port.c is generated by peripheral configuration?

Or what other option i have to get the fsl_port.h and fsl_port.c for my dedicated configuration of KE06Z?

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks.

2 Replies

marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eyeow Lee,

select your project in Project Explorer and then click on "Manage SDK components" in the tool bar.

Capture.PNG

Then find SDK driver (see driver column) and ensure it is selected. Confirm.

This should add PORT driver into your project.

Note: if Pins tool reports missing SDK driver in Problems view, you can also solve the problem directly using (right click) popup menu on the problem.

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek

eyeow84
Contributor III

Thanks for your help Marek.

0 Kudos