cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which settings do I edit when changing from LPC4357 to LPC4333

Jump to solution
jonathansmith
Contributor III

I have successfulyl run the FreeRTOS demo 'blinky' on a demo board (Embedded artists development kit) which houses processor LPC4357 on a daughter board via a SODIMM connector. As part of a staged product development I have replaced the daughter board with a custom board which contains processor LPC4333, which will be used in my final design. I am using MXUXpresso.

The settings I have edited when changing procecssor are the 'MCU settings' in 'Project Settings' (to the new processor type) and also the 'Multicore' setting (so that the two sets of code are loaded onto the processor together).

Since this new processor has 2x 256kB flash banks rather than 2x 512kB, are there some other settings that need to be changed?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

There are not so different the LPC4333 and LPC4357 (Flash and graphic LCD controller).

Please check the below thread for multicore applications:

LPC43xx Cortex-M4 / M0 Multicore Applications 

Have a great day,
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

There are not so different the LPC4333 and LPC4357 (Flash and graphic LCD controller).

Please check the below thread for multicore applications:

LPC43xx Cortex-M4 / M0 Multicore Applications 

Have a great day,
Sol
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!