cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming a LPC1114 with LPC-Link 2

rudycoppens
Contributor III

Hey, 

I am trying to program the LPC1114 with the LPC-Link 2. The LPC-Link 1 worked always. 

I get the following error message "04: Failed to erase flash: Em(17). Debug port inaccessible after access at location ox100000000" (see attached file). You would say a problem with the micro but on the LPC-Link 1 it is working just fine with the same micro. We tried already different micro's and different computers. The LPC-Link 1 is out of stock and we need to program a view of these at the same time to reduce time. Anyone an idea what it can be?

Thanks!

Regards,

Rudy

0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are no known issues programming LPC1114 with an LPC-Link2.

If this is your own board design, I suggest checking the FAQ : Design Considerations for Debug. Note in particular that LPC-Link2 offers several additional capabilities beyond those on the original LPC-Link (for instance powering the target).

You might also want to try booting your LPC1114 into ISP mode before programming : Regaining debug access to target MCU 

If the details given in the above links do not get you going, then please confirm exactly how you have the jumpers on your LPC-Link2 set, the details of your debug and reset circuitry on your board, and also the text content of the debug log when you try starting a debug session to your board (as per section 16.8, "The Console View", of the MCUXpresso IDE v10.1 User Guide).

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos