cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOIP calling application using the Linphone library on i.MX-6

meghavalishetra
Contributor I

Hi,

I am working on i.MX-6 Yocto Jethro. I'm trying to build a VOIP calling application using the Linphone library. When I try to make a call using linphonec on the console window application.

I face the following issue,

1) I face certain misbehavior, During the first instance I make a call, the call happens without any issue, but when I try to make a second call to the same sip address, it remains idle until it says “Request timeout” and an error “Call 2 with sip:xxxxxx@sip.linphone.org error.” the call does not go through. I have checked for background process which might be blocking but I couldn’t find any. The network is also stable . 

2) I have connected a USB camera to the i.MX-6. When I try to run the linphonec  -V which should enable the self-view of the camera, it opens a black window along with this error "ortp-error-Could not find suitable format or Xv port to work with"

3) Although proper sound cards are chosen, during the first instance of the call, I am unable to hear the audio feed.

Please, help me in solving these issues.

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

meghavalishetra
Contributor I

The USB camera works with v4l2src. I checked using gstreamer 

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Megha,

The USB camera need to work with v4l2src, you problably are using a non supported usb camera format.

0 Kudos