Did you mean: 

i.mx6ul development board(MYZR)

cherryzheng
Contributor II

MY-IMX6-EK140(i.MX6ul)

Development board are made up of devices below:

• MY-IMX6-CB140(a core board)
  • MY-IMX6-MB140(a motherboard)
    instruction: core board is directly welded to the base board ,which is not disassembled.

iMX6-EK140P(i.MX6ul).jpg

Development board accessories
MY-IMX6-EK140 is standard,no accessories.The complimentary part is below:

• A set of serial module (with dupont line)

Development board optional accessories

• acceleration sensor
  • 3D digital gyroscope
  • 3D magnetic sensor 
  • display module(display panel and touch panel)

EK140 Front View

DSC_0668.png

EK140 Rear View

6UL全功能电路板主图2.jpg

MY-IMX6-EK140 interface

图片134.png

No.

Interface

Function

Interface form

Silk screen

USB OTG

MFG Tool burning input port and USB OTG

Micro USB

J4

ENET

10/100-Mbps ethernet

RJ-45

P1

5V_IN

power in

Micro USB

J3

5V_IN

power in

single row pin( 2pins)

J2

DEBUG UART

debug serial port

singla row pin(4 pins)

J1

BOOT Device

boot device option

dial switch (4bit)

SW1

TF

TF card

TF card boot(flip type)

U2

LCD DISPLAY

LCD display interface

FPC socket(flip type,40pins)

U1

BOOT MODE

boot mode option

dial swtich(2bit)

SW2

RESET

reset button

key(2 pins)

SW3

FXLS8471Q

acceleration sensor

none

U8

FXAS21002CQ

3D digital gyroscope

none

U10

MAG3110

3D magnetic sensor

none

U9

TS

resistance touch screen interface

PFC socket(drawer-type,4 Pin

J5

J6

function socket

dual row socket

J3

J7

function socket

dual row socket

SW1

USER LIGHT

user LED light

LED light(4 units)

D*

POWER LIGHT

power indication light

LED light(2 units)

D*

Application Area:

Robot and Industrial automation

Linux systems with hard real-time functions are integrated with industrial interfaces such as CAN and RS485. MY-I.MX6 module is an ideal solution for robot and industrial automation applications. It can be implemented more quickly and flexibly on Linux. Or using a variety of available GPIOs, connect to your visual system via a camera interface, or safely back up the data in the process through the Ethernet cloud. Whatever your application is, We are pleased to provide product consulting services when you select the appropriate MY-I.MX6 computer module.

Voyage

Harsh anti vibration and can operate in industrial temperature range, has been the ship equipment used to select computer module prerequisites for our products by customers. The module is integrated into the sonar system, fleet management, communication unit and marine diesel engine controller. MY-I.MX6 core module also can meet the most stringent requirements of marine certification agency.

Laboratory equipment

From mass spectrometers to electronic scales. MY-I.MX6 core modules can be widely used in scientific laboratory instrumentation products of market leaders in their respective fields. Depending on the functionality, processing power, and interfaces you need for the device you are designing. Or the amount of memory may be an important feature of the modular product you choose. Do you need to output to a particular type of display or do the product receive data from different types of sensors? For each of these modules, you need to select a different feature. You may need a touch screen interface, a camera interface for USB hosts and clients, and multiple SD card interfaces. Internal solid state storage, etc. Please contact us, we will tell you which modules best meet your requirements.

Retail & Ticketing

Electronic scale, bar code reader, inventory management system and cash register, core modules can also be used in the array of retail equipment

A large number of tickets are allocated and used in parking lots, toll roads and other places. Not only for the tickets, but also for collecting the appropriate fees at the same time of recycling, the commonly used water heaters and coffee machines in restaurants, catering facilities can help guests get their required

Medical & Health care

From hospital monitoring to home care, embedded computers are widely used in the field of medical devices. Do you want to get complex results from graphics that are easy to understand on the screen? Or, you need to compute the data from a variety of sensors. Either way, the MY-I.MX6 core module is designed and manufactured according to the principle of maximum reliability. Many of our industry-leading customers have successfully obtained 3C and CE products certification

Environmental monitoring

Although the MY-I.MX6 core module is powerful in computing, it has very low energy consumption and no fan applications. They are perfect solution for handheld devices,  low maintenance remote systems or smart sensors. Various sensor input channels, coupled with the advantages of easy connectivity to common networks and low power consumption. Make MYZR series module as the best choice for outdoor environmental monitoring applications, such as tsunami warning system. This module is for many interfaces, such as I2CU SPI. RS232 and others provide convenient connections.

If you would like to know more about our products, please visit www.myzr.com.cn or email to enquiry@myzr.com.cn.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies