How to add clusters to JN-AN-1184

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add clusters to JN-AN-1184

dmsherazi
Contributor IV

I am trying to add Door Lock cluster to JN-AN-1184 End Device Template. I am trying to follow the following document

ZigBee 3.0: Adding Clusters  ( it is for ZigBee 3.0 , I couldn't find one for ZBPRO). 

I am facing some issues. 
1) There is no zcl_options.h file in the template so how can I add clusters to the template? 

2) Do I need to alter the make file to add enable some module as mentioned here

For cluster belonging to General domain, the cluster code is automatically build and linked but for other domains, the compiling and linking needs to be enabled. As Temperature Measurement belongs to Measurement and Sensing domain, enable the cluster code in Makefile:

Image3.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

dmsherazi
Contributor IV

mario_castaneda‌  ???

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dost,

As you know the JN-AN-1194 is not a ZB3 example.

These templates are sufficient to produce a set of null network nodes - that is, nodes which are able to start or join a ZigBee PRO network but have no other application running on them.

However, you can add the cluster that you want, open the ZBProAppTemplate.zpscfg file.

Please take a look at the 10.2 Profile Definition Parameters

ZigBee PRO Stack User Guide

So, if you compile an example, open the zps_gen.c file, and by default you will find some clusters. But you can add more cluster like the Basic Cluster, 0x0000 ID

12.2.2 Adding Device Types

To add a profile and To add clusters to the new profile, same User Guide. If you clean it and compile the example you will face that the new cluster had been added to the file.

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps.

Mario

0 Kudos