blhost doesnt allow recognize few Kinetis devices connected to host by USB HID. As blhost use only USB VID and USB PID params wich doesnt allow to adress few devices., blhost doesnt allow recognize few Kinetis devices connected to host by USB HID. As blho

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blhost doesnt allow recognize few Kinetis devices connected to host by USB HID. As blhost use only USB VID and USB PID params wich doesnt allow to adress few devices., blhost doesnt allow recognize few Kinetis devices connected to host by USB HID. As blho

vyacheslavguzhv
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

blhost doesnt allow recognize few Kinetis devices connected to host by USB HID. As blhost use only USB VID and USB PID params wich doesnt allow to adress few devices.

Please suggest if there is updated version for blhost with fixed issue or if its possible to get sources of blhost

0 Kudos
4 Replies

vyacheslavguzhv
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

in case there is no workaround, would it be possible to make Change Request for future version of blhost in order to support such feature?

thanks!

Slava

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I can't find any way to get around except plus and plug. I'm afraid there won't be any change if there is future version, since your application is very unique. I think you have to make your own blhost.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos

vyacheslavguzhv
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hello!

thanks for explanations! Yes, i need to manage few connected Kinetis devices at once with USB HID.

What can yopu recomend as the workaround for my case?

Slava

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am a bit confused about your question. First, blhost source code is not open to customer. And you said " blhost use only USB VID and USB PID params which doesn't allow to address few devices". Yes, blhost use VID and PID to identify the device. But you can change default VID and PID.

Do you mean you want to connect two board with same VID/PID to computer and download at same time? No, it does't work. It seems blhost can't operate multi board with a single command.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos