How to use JN-AN-1218-Zigbee-3-0-Light-Bulb 's driver file to develop my code?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use JN-AN-1218-Zigbee-3-0-Light-Bulb 's driver file to develop my code?

zhenliao
Contributor II

Dear support team, 

I want to develop my code by using the JN-AN-1218-Zigbee-3-0-Light-Bulb application note , there are four driver file at the folder CommonLight>Source>DriverBulb ,  as the demo code ExtendedColorLight, its default driver file is DriverBulb_DR1175.c, and i want to change it to DriverBulb_JN516X.c, i am not sure the way how to change it . I have saw the  Makefile at line 380 , associated driver to be use determine by conmand line APPSRC += DriverBulb_$(DR).c.   So i change the make command :

make LIGHT=ExtendedColorLight JENNIC_CHIP_FAMILY=JN516x JENNIC_CHIP=JN5169 DR=JN516X TRACE=1 OTA=0 OTA_ENCRYPTED,

then compile the project, here i could saw that it compiling the driver file DriverBulb_JN516X.c as my expect. But there suddenly appeared many error, as it show at the follow picture,  i do not understand how to solve the problem ? it's that the way i change the using driver file is ok? if no , how to deal with my puzzle?error.JPG 

6 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhen,

Could you please confirm the SDK and the AN version that you are working on?

So, you don't want to work with the expansion boards? Did you set as active the example that you want?

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

zhenliao
Contributor II

Hi, Mario,
      Thanks for you reply. I just confirm my SDK is BeyondStudio for NXPBuild 1308 and Eclipse Version 4v3v1, the AN version is v1002.
      I want to work with my module, so i want to change the hardware driver of light. I have already set active that example i want. whether  the best way to change the driver is editor my code in driver file DriverBulb_DR1175.c directly?

Best Regards,

zhen

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhen,

Could you please update the AN to 1006 version?

ZigBee 3.0|NXP 

Try it again, and let me know your findings.

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

zhenliao
Contributor II

Hi, Mario,
      As you advise to update the AN to 1006 version, and try to compile the project. Unfortunately ,i can't even compile the demo code successfully, there are some oher errors? Do you have any suggestions? 

捕获.JPG

Best Regards,

ZHEN

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhen,

The SDK version that is compatible with this AN version is the JN-SW-4170 v1745.

What is the SDK version that you have installed?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

zhenliao
Contributor II

Hi, Mario,

I update  the SDK version to 1745, and the project can compile successfully. I editor my driver code in the file DriverBulb_DR1175.c directly,  it can also compile successfully.

Thanks for you reply my question timely!

Best Regards,

ZHEN