I'm using device MCF51AC256ACLKE, but this processor should be obsolete. Have you an alternative to suggest me to replace it ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using device MCF51AC256ACLKE, but this processor should be obsolete. Have you an alternative to suggest me to replace it ?

stefanocattani
Contributor I

Is possible use the same pin out and 5 Voltage power supply ?

Thanks a lot

Stefano

0 Kudos
1 Reply

miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The status for part MCF51AC256ACLKE is active and we do not have any plan for it's replacement. I know from the product longervity page:Product Longevity|NXP, product family MCF51AC256 was scheduled for 10 years.( began at 2008). Please understand that Product Longevity describes the minimum amount of time a product will be available.  Product Longevity does not say when a product will be end of lifed.  If a product is still active after its Product Longevity period is completed, the decision to EOL the product will be market-driven.  If market demand is high, NXP can and does keep a product active for years after the end of the product’s Product Longevity period.

0 Kudos