cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware output format for LPC43xx in IAR

Jump to solution
hiephuynh
Contributor III

Hi, I'm working with NXP LPC4367 in IAR Embedded Workbench. The firmware output file is in Intel-hex format with size 1MB.  

I want to do IAP (In-app programming) to update code to Flash Bank A  and this bank only has 512KB.  Is there a way to generate hex firmware format instead of Intel-hex?  Thanks for the help.

1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi HIEP HUYNH ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.

You can learn the way of selecting output executable file by referring to the following figure.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi HIEP HUYNH ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.

You can learn the way of selecting output executable file by referring to the following figure.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

hiephuynh
Contributor III

Output converter "binary" is the correct solution I was looking for. Thanks.

0 Kudos