- We are working on IMX6 (IMX6 part number: MCIMX6Q6AVT10AD) based product.
- We are using kernel 18.104.22.168 based on wandboard.
- In which we are planning to use 240x320 LCD (Part number :KSF0200BCP03DF-1) having driver IC (Part number: ST7789V).
- LCD is right now working fine with current resolution. For our application and GUI development we want to use Landscape mode instead of Portrait mode (current) mode of LCD.
- Is there any ready API of IPU which we can use for such functionality?
- If such API exists will it be applicable for both layers of Primary display (Foreground and Background)? Will be there be any extra load which can affect CPU? or From Power perspective.