MQX 4.2 K60 Custom Board USB Every Transaction Gets KHCI_ATOM_TR_TO Response When Not Debugging but Works When Debugging

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX 4.2 K60 Custom Board USB Every Transaction Gets KHCI_ATOM_TR_TO Response When Not Debugging but Works When Debugging

kevinpenn92
Contributor I

I have a custom board with the MK60DN512ZVLQ10.  I have a standalone bootloader in 0-0xFFFF memory that uses USB and micro SD.  After jump to application, I run MQX 4.2.  I have a USB task that sets up my board as a host and mounts an MSD. 

If I start the main application out of the debugger in KDS (bypassing bootloader), everything works fine and the flash drive is mounted and I can read and write to it. 

If I power cycle my board and start in the bootloader and let it jump to my main application, it can never mount the USB drive, it repeatedly receives KHCI_ATOM_TR_TO and eventually hangs up.

I have tried manipulating every USB_OTG register in BSP and have had no luck.

If I launch into the main application via debugger and set my PC register to the bootloader start before I press run on the main application, and then press run (thereby executing the bootloader code while debugging the main application code), then the USB drive correctly mounts.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kevin

A very similar issue discussed here, I would suggest you take a look

https://community.nxp.com/thread/471405 

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos