Hello all, I am trying to connect fxls8471q accelerometer in SPI mode . But I am not able to read the device ID through SPI.
In software, I am configuring the MOSI line as Open Drain for floating at the first sequence.
I am trying to read the who am I register using the following commands as
sending data bytes in SPI 0x0D, 0X00,0X00
Receiving data bytes as 0x00,0x00,0x00
SPI receive interrupt configured as receive timeout.
I need some help regarding the configuration of the FXLS8471q in SPI mode.
I found some tags conveying that with
make MOSI as floating
But in our design we connected reset pin to ground.
Please check the configuration of pins below.
- VDDIO(pin-1) and VDD(pin-14) - 3.3V
- BYP(pin-2)- connected as ground using 0.1uf capacitor.
- CRST/NC(pin-8)- connected as ground using 0.1uf capacitor.
- RES(pin-3) and RES1(pin-13)- connected to ground.
- GND(pin-5) and GND(pin-12)- connected to ground.
- CS(pin-10)- chip select.
- MISO(pin-7)- Master In Slave Out.
- MOSI(pin-6)- Master out slave In.
- SCLK(pin-4)- select as clock.
- INT1(pin-11)- interrupt 1.
- INT2(pin-9)- interrupt 2.
Is there any possibilities of configuring fxls8471q in SPI mode without the usage of reset pin.