i'm working with NT3H2211 Tag and RC522 as a reader.
i'm trying to communicate from PC (reader) to MCU (NT3H2211 - i2c bus).
the PC write command. -> MCU decode it and send answer.-> PC read the answer and so on.
1. PC write command - working good
2. MCU get the command and decode it - working good
3. MCU send answer - working good
4. from i2c perspective -> NC_REG=7Ch , NS_REG=29h - working good
5. from NFC perspective -> NC_REG=7Ch , NS_REG=00h <--- NOT working!!!!!!
i dont understand y NS_REG is always 0x00. when from i2c i read 0x29!!