Problem using kinetis design studio

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using kinetis design studio

shravansrinivas
Contributor I

I have recently started working with keaz128 board. I needed a little help with programming with kinetis design studio. First up I want to make sure if I can use kinetis design studio for programming this board or should I be using s32 design studio?

While using Kinetis design studio I could not add a component to the project. Can anyone help me out with this?

( As the board I was using was not available I selected the processor during creation of new project)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

shravansrinivas
Contributor I

Thank you for responding. I tried with the same processor as you have shown in the image. But nonetheless I'll try with s32.

Are there any tutorials for beginners?

0 Kudos

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shravan Srinivasa 

I want to make sure if I can use kinetis design studio for programming this board or should I be using s32 design studio?

KDS still support KEA family, but I would recommend to use s32 design studio, it is our lastest IDE for Automotive MCUs, which include KEA family.

When you mentioned that you couldn't add a component, you refer to a processor expert component? how are you creating your project? I could select and create a project selecting KEA128 processor, please check my image:

pastedImage_2.png

Then I could add componennts and compile and debug my project.

Regards

Jorge Alcala

0 Kudos