Can functions in lpcopen_2.2 match symbols in manual UM10736

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can functions in lpcopen_2.2 match symbols in manual UM10736

alanreinhart
Contributor I

To program the NXP1549 peripherals, the functions used in lpcopen2.2 would be used.  Is there any way to correlate those functions to symbols and registers listed in NXP UM10736 - LPC15xx User Manual? This seems to be important to learn what the registers do - and to be able to find the in lpcopen2.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

alanreinhart
Contributor I

Jermey - Thanks for that info - but it is part of MBED - not part of the LPCXPresso docs! 

I'm trying to reconcile the info shown in the LPC15xx User Manual (UM10736) and the info given in the lpcopen_2_2_docs_15xx.chm file.

This .chm has super details about the LPCOpen 2.2 lib which one would need - but the names of thefunctions, registers, etc don't line with the users guide PDF. I've spend several days trying to find this out, and have basically given up and now looking at ST Arms as they provide far better docs.   I'm inclosing 2 pix - one from UM10736.PDF and one snaphot from the .chm file that nxp supplies. As you can see it is pretty tricky to get a direct correlation between the two.

And I have not been able to get the MBED pseudo USB drive to mount so I can  use that system. Overall it has been a very frustrating loss of time!   :-(

gpio.jpg

LPX.jpg

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alan Reinhart,

In the lib_lpc_chip_15xx project, the set of xxxx_15xx.c illustrates the way of configure the peripheral registers.

Please refer to it for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos